The Struggle Finding Flats for Rent in Dwarka



In the month of January, I shifted to Delhi with the desire in the heart to work in a good multinational. I decided to rent a flat in the area from where the distance of traveling to Gurgaon can be easily covered and so I was suggested to look flats for rent in Dwarka Delhi area.


Being jobless, my prime intention was to avoid all the preventable expenses. It was not possible to stay in a hotel for more time and so I increased the speed of my search for flats on rent within my budget. I preferred sharing accommodation but would also manage the independent stay in an affordable home.

Also Read: Why I Prefer Society on Rent for Flatmates in South Delhi


Now the first step was to visit the different societies and try to look for the concerned person but my efforts started proving useless. The common reason was the involvement of the brokers who were involved in dealing with the tenant on behalf of the landlords.  I had the same experience in many of the societies in the different sectors in Dwarka. I felt very disappointed and so thought to look for an alternate but permanent a solution to the problem of brokerage and brokers.



The Discovery of Society on Rent Online

I consulted some of my known friends, previous company colleagues and simultaneously researched online. I had two major concerns. One was the brokerage and the second was the security deposit. Both the things depended on the brokers as they were engaged in deciding the amount of security deposit and brokerage according to their will. They used to take the disadvantage of the power given by the owners of the flat owning 1BHK, 2BHK, or 3 BHK apartment in the residential societies located in the various sectors of Dwarka.

Luckily after the online exploration of three days, my pain came to an end. I found a number of the results but the best source assuring me the solution to both the problems was none other than society on rent handled by SRPM Management and Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. The good thing for me was the availability of the society on rent-free rental home search services in Delhi along with the NCR areas. I initiated my hunt process of flats for rent in Dwarka delhi and was allowed numerous visits to the shortlisted homes that were coming in my budget.